Monday's (Last!) Class - It's down to the wire!
- 15 minutes for course evaluations
The order for the presentations is listed below; however, if you can stay later than 11:50 on Monday, or if you would like to do your presentation via video- I would be very happy to take your name off the lineup so that we're not trying to cram 20 presentations (plus evaluations) into a period of under 2 hours--
(our alternative is to use the time scheduled for the exam on Thursday, 5/10/07 8:00 am - 10:50 am in our usual room if the final presentations aren't finished and/or on video on Monday)
Spencer H Michelle L Leo M Melissa M Anthony M Devon M Jennifer M Lauren P Katelyn R Elizabeth S Jessica T Nicole U Melissa Z
If you contact me b/c you can help alleviate the time crunch (no one wants to be in Forcina at 8 am on the 10th of May, um...right?)
BEFORE SATURDAY NIGHT @ MIDNIGHT, I will give you extra credit for the following:
- video presentation (must be completed and on your blog by Friday, May 4th)
- Presenting on Monday (if necessary) after 11:50am (staying late to present)
- You can also earn extra credit (if you're a knowledgeable video-person) and you offer your assistance (same deadline to submit your offer of assistance w/ videos as the presentation deadlines above) and help 1 or more of your classmates.
- You will receive 20 extra credit points for volunteering to present after class or for submitting it on video to your blog (you also get an extension via video)
EXTRA CREDIT IS CONTINGENT ON COMMITTING TO THE ABOVE BY SATURDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT- NO EXTRA CREDIT IF YOU CONTACT ME AFTER THAT DEADLINE!
- For EACH student you help tape (and get help him/her get the video on the blog by the 4th of May,) you will receive 20 points (per classmate).
- I'll let the interested videography-assistants know which students will be video blogging their final presentations on Sunday and you can coordinate directly with them.