Search Our Gender and Popular Culture Blogs

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Due By 12 noon on Friday July 10th - Assignment 1: Link-hunt for blogs analyzing gender/race/class/sexuality/etc in an area of interest of pop culture

Assignment 1: Link-hunt for blogs analyzing gender/race/class/sexuality/etc in an area of interest of pop culture



Gather Links on 5 of the topics you listed on your brainstorming sheet.
Include:
Title of blog post (which can be linked to the URL if desired)
URL of blog post
Author
Title of blog that the post originated from

Example:
HBO declares "Women's Studies" major

http://www.salon.com/mwt/broadsheet/2009/04/15/hbo_womens_studies/index.html
Judy Berman
Salon.com

3 comments:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address
    and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to looking at your web page for a second time.


    my weblog ... san diego bankruptcy lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely awed with you for the choosing of another and special point and furthermore the elegantly composed article on it. A debt of gratitude is in order for imparting to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very good and topic selection of this post is totally unique.Best Hotel in Dharamshala

    ReplyDelete

Search our blogs: